Daily maintenance of automatic willow mask machine
1. The power supply for the fully automatic willow mask machine is 220V, 50 / 60HZ. When the 1phase is connected to the power supply, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent and stable. The accident happened!
3. When the weather is dry or the temperature is low, some parts of the automatic willow-type mask machine may be static due to the friction of the raw materials. Please pay attention to protection!
4. Anyone involved in the adjustment and maintenance of electrical and mechanical parts must be assigned a special person, and non-professionals are not allowed to move without authorization! When feeding, adjusting parts, checking or servicing the machine, the machine must be stopped! The electrical parts must be powered off during maintenance!
5. Non-professionals or maintenance personnel of the electric box and ultrasonic system of the fully automatic willow mask machine, please do not open it!
6. The air pressure of the fully automatic willow-type mask machine is about 0.5P-0.6P, please do not work in the range below and above this air pressure!
7. During the operation of the fully automatic willow-type mask machine, please do not touch the electrical parts, such as: ultrasonic electric box, vibrator (high voltage, please discharge before disassembly), welding head, etc.!
8. Please do not touch the moving mechanical parts, blades, scissors, cylinders, etc. during the operation of the automatic willow mask machine to avoid accidents!
9. After replacing the ultrasonic system accessories, the automatic willow-type mask machine must first detect and adjust the ultrasonic frequency to start up and run! Otherwise it will cause damage to the ultrasonic system and the welding head!
10. Check the tightness of the belt and chain once a week, and the chain sprocket and other parts should be replaced with lubricant regularly!
11. The daily startup sequence is: check the air source and equipment status, and then turn on the main power supply, followed by the ultrasonic system. When shutting down, the ultrasonic system should be turned off before turning off the main power supply!
12. Every 1000 hours of operation of the automatic willow-type mask machine reducer needs to be replaced with new lubricants!
13. When the automatic willow-type mask machine is not in operation for a long time, please apply anti-rust oil to the rust-prone parts!