Industry article / Non-woven bath cap machine introduces the advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabric
Non-woven bath cap machine introduces the advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabric
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to pass the fibers through airflow or mechanical netting, and then through hydroentanglement, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally finishing. Formed non-woven fabric. The new fiber product with soft, breathable and flat structure has the advantages of no lint formation, strong, durable, silky softness, also a kind of reinforcing material, and also a cotton feeling, compared with cotton, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and is cheap to make.
1. Light weight: Poly bingxi resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: Made of fine fibers (2-3D), light-point hot melt bonding. The finished product is soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent, breathable: polypropylene slices do not absorb water, water content is zero, the finished product has good water repellency, consists of 100% fiber with porosity, good gas permeability, easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Poly bingxi is a chemical blunt substance, which does not worm, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product has water-extracting properties, is not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not mildewed.
7. Good physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh, and the strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyyixi. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from chemically different. The chemical molecular structure of Juyixi has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polybingxi is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded. And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution degree after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bag.
1. Poor strength and durability compared to woven fabrics.